Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Ciao!


Okay, I am impressed with this technology...I'll say it for you, it doesn't take much. This picture is how I spent my Friday night. I am going through a spate of ill-tempered swatch gauges- and, I discovered that my skirt was, actually going to be a parachute had I continued as planned. So, back to the drawing board I went. I am happy to say that I just finished the first round of the lace tonight, but stopped myself from going further. I think Cosmos and lace don't mix in this case. I will snap a pic at some point tomorrow. It's wonderful seeing all the finished skirts. Truth be told, I have a couple hesitations about knitting a skirt- especially one out of cotton fleece. I fear the "bum" rumple after sitting for a while. Maybe I just won't sit when I wear it......
I am making it out of Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece, color Wolverine. Cheers!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Never drink and knit! Good luck.