Monday, May 28, 2007

Sinéad's Project Begins...

Hello eveyone, this is my first knit along and I'm really excited about it!

I'm a newbie knitter; only going since January so this is my most challenging project so far. It's my first circular knitted project. I'm having some maths issues as I need to increase the size of the pattern, but Kat Coyle has given me some great tips.

I'm trying it out first on some stash wool I have rather than go and buy the proper yarn to see if it works out. If it does then I'll grab the Rowan Denim.

I'll post a pic as soon as I have enough done - I'm about 8 rounds into it so far.
It's very inspiring to see others finished works and works in progress, so thanks for letting me join up!

Sinéad

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Good luck! Keep us posted on your progress. I don't know that I would have been brave enough to try this skirt when I was new to knitting.